Become a FAN of The Georgia Etsy Street Team on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/GA-Etsy-Team/277725875834?v=photos&ref=ts#/pages/GA-Etsy-Team/277725875834?ref=ts

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Work, Bead, Sell...

It's been a busy month for me. Between starting a new job with AVEDA, working on custom wedding orders, getting my house cleaned up for out of town guests, and creating my vintage jewelry shop...there's been little to no time to prepare for the upcoming holidays.

I'm not complaining, by no means, just wishing I had time to work on some new pieces for my shop and do some more holiday promoting.

It's hard to believe that October has come and gone and I have yet to work on some of the "great ideas" I have stashed away for idle time. What I HAVE been able to do, is update my shop with the following links:

FALL FASHION SALE -Fall colored jewelry and keychain on sale. Prices range from $5 - $45.

REFER A FRIEND - A great way for you to earn FREE jewelry just buy referring friends and family to my shop. For every 5 friends you refer that buy something, you earn something from me! Cool, huh?

With that being said, I am also looking for ways to get the word out about my shop, move some inventory, maybe have a holiday sale, and add more pieces to my vintage shop, Mama's Tesoros. (That's Mama's Treasures in spanish...LOL)

If you have any good ideas, or suggestions that have worked for your shop, please do share them with me! I would love to hear your feedback...

Peace, Love & Creativity,
Jules

No comments:

Post a Comment