Become a FAN of The Georgia Etsy Street Team on Facebook!

http://www.facebook.com/pages/GA-Etsy-Team/277725875834?v=photos&ref=ts#/pages/GA-Etsy-Team/277725875834?ref=ts

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Music and Mass Production

I love, love, love music. Not a day goes by that I don't listen to music in some form or fashion. Whether it is on my ipod, on the radio in the car, in my head, or I'm humming a tune- it is such an integral part of my life.

I especially enjoy listening to music and creating stuff at the same time! They seem to go hand in hand for me. Whenever I am in a rut, all I have to do is put my ipod on shuffle, sit down with my beads in front of me and let the magic begin!

I thought it might be fun to throw a playlist on my blog today, since I intend to bead all day long. I've got a lot of pieces to start on and really could use the creative push in the right direction. Thanks in advance for the creative energy "music gods." Rock on...

No comments:

Post a Comment